MARK EISERMAN, PMP
email@example.com / 972-464-7338
Fourteen years of Project Management experience in Insurance, Telecommunications, Publishing and Oil and Gas. Im a level headed problem solver who is reliable, responsible and enthusiastic team leader.
My most recent achievements include:
Ø Budget - Completing a project with a 3 million dollar budget with actual costs of 1.7 Million, saving the company 1.3 million.
Ø Approvals - Securing emergency approval for server migration.
Ø Issue Resolution - Working with the data and firewall teams to resolve a connectivity issue on a late night go live.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
· PMP Certification (#1739978) - July 2014
· Crosswinds PMP Certification Prep
· ATT / IBM Agile Boot Camp Dallas TX, August 2013
MetLife, Cary, NC
Project Manager, April 2014 to June 2015
Contracted through iGATE Technologies
· Project Manager for the EI&A Commercial Real Estate (EI - CRE) group for the IT Planning & Effectiveness Department of MetLife.
· Inbound Project Lead / Manager for the Enterprise Infrastructure and Architecture (EI&A).
· Managed 11 projects with IT Budgets totaling 3.8 Million Dollars. Provided average cost savings of 20% per project.
· EI CRE projects Provided dedicated Project Management support for the following IT infrastructure components for Corporate Commercial Real Estate projects involving Sales and or Support sites. ATT & MetLife Voice & Data Engineering, Server Storage Operations, Cabling, Video Tele-Conferencing, Print and Desktop Support Services, Security and Wireless services.
· Wilmington, Delaware - Magellan office upgrade. Consolidate 300 employees from single tenant 10 floor office to Multi-tenant site. Project budget: Three million dollars, final project cost 1.75 million dollars.
o Coordinated the following IT infrastructure activities:
o IT support for multiple swing move to relocate employees off the floors to be remodeled.
o Migration of multiple servers and international domain controllers from existing location (Building MPOE) to DTC on MetLife floor.
o Relocation, downsizing and installation of PBX and Telephone infrastructure and Network printing and scanning capability.
o IT support for final swing moves involving Desktop and telephone relocation, Go-Live activities and final network migration and first day of business support.
o Abolishment of obsolete IT equipment and return of reusable equipment back to depot.
· MetOnline 2014 project - Improved server capability for customers using the MetOnline website. Project Enhancements included better backend functionality with AIS, Middleware, DataPower and Siteminder teams; adding additional capacity and CPU speed to handle increasing numbers of customers using the site.
· MetOnline 2015 project - Worked with AIS and server operations to add additional INT and DEV clusters to the environment to enable work on multiple monthly releases concurrently; also reconfigured the environments to be dedicated to the MetOnline portal. Also increased capacity for DR and Production environments.
· MPPM methodology - Directed four projects simultaneously.
· MS Project / MS Office - Facilitated weekly project review calls documenting issues, risk and progress of project activities to achieve project deliverables.
· MS SharePoint - Completed all required project documentation and placed it the designated project repository.
· Clarity / Cognos - Completed weekly OMM / Storyboard reports of my projects to the PMO using methodology.
· Budget / Project Costs - Processed and documented project cost and resource management.
IBM, Dallas, TX
Project Manager, June 2013 December 2013
Contracted through Infinite Computer Solutions to IBM on the AT&T Account
· Waterfall, Agile and blended software development methodology - Directed four projects simultaneously.
· Led IBM application teams that were involved on each project.
· PRISM (ATT) / VIDUR (IBM) Project documentation - Completed requirements to support business goals and project deliverables, issues and risks in collaboration the IBM & ATT application teams, project stakeholders and senior management.
· Weekly reports - Provided to the Lead IBM and ATT Project Managers, project teams and customers on a weekly basis.
· Designated Approver - Provided to the ATT Project Manager for IBM deliverables.
· Project FTE (Full Time Equivalents) Managed requests and obtained approvals for IBM Applications on a monthly basis from the ATT Project Manager.
· Change Requests - Documented and processed FTE change requests on an as needed basis.
Environment: Waterfall, Agile, SDLC, MS Office
RR Donnelley, Lewisville, TX
Project Manager, October 2007 October 2012
· ISO 9001:2008 - Maintained the Customer Integration and Global Print Management (GPM) groups ISO 9001:2008 accreditation with ZERO deficiencies from 2008 2012.
· Project Audits - Completed ISO audits of 75 customer based specific projects per year (2010 2012), measured compliance to ISO 9000:2008 standards; surveyed internal and customer project stakeholders; presented audit findings in a project closing meeting with stakeholders.
· Quality Control - Coordinated ISO compliance with quality control procedures for the following Groups: Composition, Customer Service, Project Implementation, Sourcing and Variable Digital Print.
· Technical Writing - Wrote and revised over 500 ISO controlled documents for five workgroups: Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Form Templates, Work Aids, Work Instructions and other documents.
· Training - Trained five workgroups (50 employees) on revised documentation. Personnel could view posted documents on the RRD intranet, RRD SharePoint site and to the EtQ Reliance site.
· MS Office; MS Project; Google Docs - Wrote required project documentation including project plans, scope statements and other documents to support business goals and project deliverables in collaboration the sales team, project stakeholders, customers and senior management.
· MS SharePoint - Managed the Customer Integration Steering Committee presentation (2007 2011) on the MS SharePoint platform for the following groups: Implementation, Project Architecture, Custom Documents, Challenge Accounts and Quality. Responsible for migrating over 1,000 documents from the MS SharePoint sites to Google Docs sites.
· Project Repository - Created new project profiles and created numerous extracts and reports from the Lotus Notes Project Documents database. Migrated documentation from Shared Drives to SharePoint sites; and from MS SharePoint sites to Google drive. Provided time savings to our five work groups by organizing, archiving, active and historical project and department documentation from 2007 to 2012.
· Requirements Analysis - Identified and defined project requirements and success criteria with Sales, Subject Matter Experts and the Customer to ensure timely completion of project from project initiation thru project audit competition.
· Site Administration - Performed duties as the site administrator for the following applications: Lotus Notes Project Documents database, MS SharePoint sites for Customer Integration and Technical Operations teams, and Google Docs sites for the GPM and Business Operations team.
· Master of Information Systems Management (MISM), Keller Graduate School of Management, DeVry University, Irving, TX
· Bachelor of Science, Information Technology; Concentration in Network Administration, DeVry Institute of Technology, Irving, TX
OTHER TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Business Requirements
· Capacity Management
· High Level Design (HLD)
· Lotus Notes
· MS Visio
· Operational Reporting
· Project Closing
· Project Quality Management
· Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Software Testing
· Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC